Bothan Aonghais Menu
Self Catering Terms and Conditions
- By making a booking you are deemed to have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
- The cottage is let from 4.00 p.m. on arrival day to 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure.
- A non-returnable deposit of £50.00 is payable when booking, with the balance payable
no less than 6 weeks before the arrival date.
- With bookings made less than 6 weeks before the arrival date, the total fee is payable when booking.
- For bookings less than two weeks before the arrival date payment must be by cash or PayPal, as cheques will not be accepted.
- Non payment of the balance of the rent on or before the due date shall be considered as a cancellation of the booking by the guests.
- Balance payment is preferred by electronic or telephone bank transfer.
- Cancellations made by a guest are to be in writing and sent to email@example.com by email.
Upon receipt, we will attempt to re-let the cottage and if successful for the whole period booked, the re-letting fee received will be refunded.
- Re-letting may incur offering a discount, if so your full payment may not be refunded.
- If it is not possible to re-let for the period then payments already made will be forfeited. In any circumstances, deposits are non-returnable.
- Guests are strongly advised to insure against the possibility of cancellation.
- Guests are responsible for all breakages in or on the premises and all loss and damage caused by them arising during their occupancy
and are legally bound to reimburse us for any necessary repair, replacement or cleaning costs.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to Bothan Aonghais should the number of guests exceed two persons.
- Guests are to take proper care of all fixtures, fittings and furniture in the property, leaving them in the condition in which they were found at the beginning of the letting period.
- Dogs are not allowed at Bothan Aonghais.
- We will not be under any liability to guests or third parties for any damage or loss resulting from breach of contract, negligence or otherwise.
- Should any essential repair be necessary at Bothan Aonghais, we reserve the right of entry at all reasonable times.